Friday, November 03, 2006

Home

Hey everyone, I'm home but moving slow.
We had a wonderul time I love SF everything at your finger touch my kinda town,I knew there was more to life then Iowa haha.Scotti's place is beautiful and the perfect location, right downtown..
We had brunch on my birthday at the wharf OMG the food was just too wonderful.We had clam chowder,then boil crab then not sure what I had but a combo of all the seafood in a red sauce mmm I really miss good seafood.
No pic's Al put the camera in the luggage instead of the carry on, someone stole my batteries, but left theirs tossed in the luggage broke the end off where the batteries go so now I am out scouting for a new camera maybe I can save the pic's from my memeory card.( but will have to wait for someone smarter then me to down load from the card)
I cannot live without my camera..I discovered this Holloween night when I got the camera out to take pic of the girls..I thought it was on the camera dock charging LOL!!!Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

MaryO said...

Oh Jacque! What a shame about your camera! I can't believe what some people will do these days. I do hope you can save your pictures.
I'm glad you had a good trip though, and the food sounds so good I want to go out there, too!
Love, MaryO

Fran said...

Glad you had a great time in SF. Ken and I love going there. The Warf is WONDERFUL!! What restarunt did you eat at??? I love their clam chowder, lobster, shrimp, crab. And the Sour Dough bread is to die for. OMG!! I'm hungry for seafood now. hehehehe.
That's awful what happened to your camera.
Love & Hugs
Fran

Linda said...

Hi Sis
That is so sad. (about the camera) Couldn't thay have just taken the batteries with out wrecking the camera. That is just mean.
But sounds like a great vacation. I'm glad you are home safe and sound.